To help you to gain a better understanding of our nursery we have put together a selection of the most frequently asked questions we have from parents; about the day to day running of the nursery, aspects of care, value for money and funding etc.
- “What is included in the fees?” – Everything! – Care, food, milk and nappies.
- ”What should my child bring to nursery?” – At least one full change of clothes, more if toilet training. Outdoor coat, shoes, hat, scarf and gloves for Autumn / Winter. Sunhat and Sun cream for Spring / Summer. A comforter if used at home.
- ”Do you run a holiday club?” Yes, currently we provide holiday club for children under eight who have previously attended our nursery.
- “Do you provide term time places only?” – Currently only for our funded Pre-school children.
- “When are you closed for holidays?” – We close on all Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year.